To begin with, the Y15s flaunts a 6.51-inch IPS LCD panel with HD+ resolution and a standard 60Hz refresh rate. It has a glossy finish at the back with stripes running edge-to-edge of the phone. Likewise, the device weighs 179 grams. There’s a squared camera module at the back while the front gets a water-drop style notch.
On to the performance, it is powered by an octa-core Helio P35 chipset coupled with 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The latter is expandable via a microSD, while it also supports virtual RAM expansion by 1GB.
Moreover, Vivo Y15s boots on Android 11 Go-based Funtouch OS 11.1. It features a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W charging via a micro USB port.
As for the optics, there’s a dual-camera arrangement at the back led by a 13MP primary lens. Accompanying this is a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, the phone has an 8MP sensor for selfies and video calls.
- Dimension: 163.96 x 5.2 x 8.28mm, 179 grams
- Display: 6.51-inches IPS LCD panel, 60Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: HD+ (1600×720 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P35 4G (12nm)
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 64GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 Go with Funtouch OS 11.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (13MP main, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 (water-drop notch)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W charging
Specification: VIVO Y15s